CBD Gandhi Feminized Cannabis Seeds for Sale
This is a strain developed specifically for medicinal applications which produce high levels of Cannabidiol, that whilst producing very low, almost negligible amounts of the psycho-active cannabinoid THC. Thus making it a safe bet for those looking for the medicinal benefits without the high that is associated with recreational marijuana. CBD Gandhi Feminized F2 is one of the latest generation medicinal strains to come out of the USA.
A short, 49-day flowering time enables 2 crops per season in temperate climates as well as late-season planting while still ensuring a good crop before the end of the growing season. Harvest in March – April in the southern hemisphere. CBD Gandhi Feminized Cannabis Seeds deliver fruity-scented plants that will grow to an average height of around 150 cm. with 80% of plants exhibiting typical Indica-like flower and leaf structure and the remaining 20% being more Sativa-like in their characteristics.
CBD Gandhi Femininized Cannabis Seeds are a medicinal strain that is primarily intended for terpene or Cannabidiol extraction rather than for smoking or vaping. Cannabidiol levels vary between 8 – 12% while none of the plants tested recorded a THC level of more than 0.2%.